iStripper version 1.2.114 is out!

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

Raziel2k

9 post(y/ów)
June 26, 2016
You can choose what is shown in the taskbar if you click right on it. It s under the fix taskbar setting and after that under Info-area.
Raziel2k

9 post(y/ów)
June 26, 2016
Ok. I found the problem for the ,,News-Bug". It s all right as long as the software stays active. But after you quit or restart the pc, the news sign appears again and stays forever. Could you please check out that bug for a new update ?.
xextended

30 post(y/ów)
June 26, 2016 (edited)
@Raziel2k
To hide it you have to open pop up menu and click "close window" every time the window is open and active...

Before it was better - after minimizing the iS window taskbar icon was automatically hidden.
JonC001

1382 post(y/ów)
June 29, 2016
I can say that I have remained signed in to iStripper website. Excellent! Thanks for fixing this issue.
JonC001

1382 post(y/ów)
June 29, 2016
I am still not able to upload photos (screenshots) via istripper website. Please make this possible.
JonC001

1382 post(y/ów)
June 29, 2016
Website problem. This may be how istripper encounters a link to a virtuagirl page.
I opened a page (from "Last posts" in istripper website).

When hovering over this one link, I get an error message. I have reloaded this page and gotten the same error message each time when hovering over that link.
I do have access to that page via virtuagirl. But, the link is telling me something else.
This is the first screenshot.

When I click that link, I get another error message and a blank page.
This is the second screenshot.

I just realized what the problem is. The linked topic is in 'What's new about Virtuagirl', and istripper does not show this category, or any of its topics.
Please make it possible to view topics from this category, so that users can still access these pages when virtuagirl website is dead.
Is that the ONLY virtuagirl category that is NOT visible at istripper?
JonC001

1382 post(y/ów)
June 30, 2016
Website problem.
When viewing one's own contributions, none of the text in the post is clickable.
Clicking the category title does nothing. Clicking the topic title does nothing. Clicking any text in the body of the post does nothing.
Please view screenshot.
Right-clicking the topic title brings up a drop-down list. However, it is not possible to open anything this way (on the page for one's own contributions).
Arseneo

101 post(y/ów)
June 30, 2016
Good day. Please let us know when planned to fix (or already coded) listed below:

Small max. size and blurry card images appearance on 'My Collection' tab (builds 102, 106, 110, 114)
About this not once noticed by me, reported and illustrated by Carbo (attached image 1), confirmed and illustrated by WildAnimal (attached image 2) at two month ago, and then reported and illustrated by VirtualPad (attached image 3), and noticed by Rex at one month ago.

Scroll movement don't working via keyboard on 'My Collection' and 'Store' tabs (builds 110, 114)
About this reported in details by JonC001 in build 110 thread and confirmed there by Nurebau32.

The click on selected card with pressed Ctrl for unselecting also opens the card page as without pressed Ctrl
About this reported by VirtualPad and noticed by Rex.

Also needed corrections of card's page as suggested and illustrated by Spiderman1804 (attached image 4)
These corrections for use all UI space in 1920x1080 and above the members waiting at least since 1.2.102 (the displaying of full png in original size on selected card I waiting more than 4 years).

Also needed the features:
  • Option to select which part of card's page to display by default - clips/cards/photos/videos/comments
  • Documented skins feature or as start of it just reading the custom colors from default basic palette.txt

Also needed visual UI enhancements: rounded angles of frame's borders and shadows around them (shadows must be with ability to disable them in options to avoid UI speed dropdown on weak or/and old client's PCs).

All listed above needed for all members, especially for those who dislike new and good iStripper. Please give your feedback for all (better to do it via News to stop the ***** in rows of VG funs which are screaming about how all totally bad with new software OMG give me two biiig cisterns for my tears ooh it's so sad just impossible to read them without a river of tears LOL).
JonC001

1382 post(y/ów)
July 1, 2016
Please view screenshots.
Screenshot 'maggie1' is my collection with search showing all of Maggie's cards. Each card pic has the virtuagirl logo, but does not have istripper logo.
Screenshot 'maggie2' is the store with search showing all of Maggie's cards. Each card pic has the virtuagirl logo, but does not have istripper logo.
Screenshot 'maggie3' is my collection within my profile (after a username search) showing twelve cards on next-to-last page of collection. Each card pic has the virtuagirl logo AND the istripper logo.
I closed the program and deleted the cache file.
After reopening the program and getting to my profile, the pictures are still the same.

I can say that this is true for lots of older cards (toward the back end of the collection as seen in the profile). But, the more recent cards (at the front end of the collection as seen in the profile) have only the istripper logo. In reality, I have made a customized card picture for every single card in my collection, except the classics which do not need changing.
JonC001

1382 post(y/ów)
July 1, 2016
The problem about which I just mentioned is also true of deskbabes cards. The cards in the profile have both deskbabes logo and istripper logo.
spiderman1804

439 post(y/ów)
July 1, 2016
Please see the image.

Any pictures in color in this image are not displayed correct as the pictures in "My Collection" and "Girls Store".
goldiecharleston

340 post(y/ów)
July 1, 2016 (edited)
from Spiderman1804's picture that Sharka Blue card logo problem for example can be resolved by deleting the card image files from the data/a0226 folder. this will ***** the correct logo free image iStripper actually uses to be downloaded again from Totem's servers. iStripper overlays different style logos dependent on which series the card belongs to. the exception to the overlay rule are custom cards
JonC001

1382 post(y/ów)
July 1, 2016
goldiecharleston,
iStripper does not use an istripper logo on classic cards.
Even cards of this series that I do not own and never previewed show the virtuagirlclassic logo.
spiderman1804

439 post(y/ów)
July 1, 2016 (edited)
Here the same cards. I only have change the classic card.
Please see the small picttures that are using in user profile (right side).
In iStripper version 1.2.114 have change how the cards are displayed.

In the old version have you can see if the card in 480p/720p resolution (VirttuaGirl style cards), 1080p resolution (logo with black font) or in 3K resolution (logo with white font).

Please understand that the picture in user profile not are custom pictures (replacemaent picture). Also you can not see the 34 cards that are not anymore available to buy.

###
EDIT

@goldiecharleston
Please check your own profile. In your collection is card a0003. This picture have the VirtuaGirl logo and is covered with the black font iStripper logo.
You will the the same thing as in my picture with Sharka Blue (a0226) in my last posting.
DMon1981

386 post(y/ów)
July 1, 2016
My first post for some time.

I have recently downloaded istripper 1.2.114 and am getting used to the changes.

However I have found one thing that is annoying to me.

The tabs at the right hand side (Now Playing & Playlists) overlap the slider bar. This is okay when you have a hold of the slider but if you release it when it is behind the tabs you can't get a hold of it again. (Hence annoying)

It would be nice if in a future version the tabs were to the right of the slider bar. (If this has been mentioned before my apologies)

Apart from that I am liking the new software, keep up the good work. ;-D
goldiecharleston

340 post(y/ów)
July 6, 2016
Can someone explain what 'NEW FORMAT' means when it appears in the top left corner of a card?

I've only seen 'RESOLUTION' and 'UPDATE' displayed there previously. 'NEW FORMAT' appeared on a1510 Mia Sollis - High Maintenance.
loverdog

1 post(y/ów)
July 13, 2016
Why is the new filter tool setup to only let you use one filter at a time? The old filter tool you use several filters at once. Could you bring that back Please
goldiecharleston

340 post(y/ów)
July 27, 2016
iStripper will receive many incremental updates just like VirtuaGirl/DeskBabes did. There will never be a final definitive version until it is replaced by something else, again like VirtuaGirl/DeskBabes was.
i24640837

1 post(y/ów)
September 4, 2016
hhdhhdh
taishan

1 post(y/ów)
February 2, 2019
😂
necroholocaust

1 post(y/ów)
April 24, 2019
😋
zzmaskers

607 post(y/ów)
April 24, 2019
@necroholocaust
holocaust in the Avater. What is the meaning of this Avater?
91hebasu

1146 post(y/ów)
April 24, 2019
Not exactly good English but, ever hear the saying........

"Don't start no *****, won't be no ***** !"

?
Wyldanimal

3753 post(y/ów)
April 24, 2019
necroholocaust

is the name of a Canadian Sadomasochistic heavy metal band ( Goat Metal, Death Metal, Black Metal )

their music is themed, Anti-Christianity, War, Goat worship, Antichrist

So I think this is what the members Psuedo refers too.

google necroholocaust band
cdub87

397 post(y/ów)
April 25, 2019
I was like oh good a new version but then I saw the date 2016, then wait what?

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !