Strip That Panty Off First!

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

Optimal

63 post(y/ów)
April 23, 2019
Tired of seeing the girls going topless first whenever they strip? 😒

How about having them go bottomless for a change? 😀

Stuff that we can share in this thread:
  • Your favorite scene of a iStripper model teasing you with her pantyless upskirts or bottomless parades.
  • Your favorite image of a model taking her panties off first, from an actual iStripper photo set.
  • An edited image of a iStripper model taking her panties off first.

I will be sharing some of my edited photos of the models from my collection here, I hope that you guys will like it! 😋

Looking forward to seeing the input and sharing from other 'pantyless tease' lovers here! Cheers! 😉
Optimal

63 post(y/ów)
April 23, 2019

😍😍😍

Lilu Moon has such a great figure for a matured lady, but I found it quite a pity that her cards lacked pure bottomless moments. 😕

Fixing this problem with two bottomless edits that were done by me! Enjoy! 😋

From sets:
  • Spice Girl
  • Tenacious
DoodPart2

85 post(y/ów)
April 24, 2019
@Optimal How bout getting those panties off in the previews first. Now thats what i would love to see and it is coming soon. When that happens i will buy 2330 cards from the store. All of them
😍😄😋
Optimal

63 post(y/ów)
April 24, 2019
@DoodPart2 - You mentioned a really great point! 😄

I have the tendency to instant-buy a card when I spot the slightest suggestion in the preview that there is going to be pantyless tease in the card. 😀

These suggestions can range from stripping her panties off from under her skirt, to doing a quick flash of her under parts and revealing that she is actually bottomless this whole time. 😍

The first time I encountered a bottomless preview in iStripper was Naomi Bennett's "After 5 O' Clock" where she spreads her legs open to reveal her crotch in her clothed hanging clip, and I went absolutely bonkers. It was probably the first time that I instantly bought a card in this manner, little did I know that I had this fetish beforehand. 😆🔥
RandyPlonker

21 post(y/ów)
August 6, 2023
👍😜
Someb0dy

1 post(y/ów)
October 24, 2023
I'm actually searching for these cards too !
Belka black dress is the best I've found so far (amazing).

I wish there was a category to filter that, but I suspect a conspiracy about making people buying first random cards with hints, so we buy more xD.
Nah this filter would be awesome, still istripper is a really fine app i think.
UKstockinglvr

21 post(y/ów)
October 25, 2023
@Someb0dy

This is a factor I look for and I know there are other like minded people here too.

If you find a show that you like the look of, look for @Pickle1 reviews as he tends to mention if there are pantyless and upskirt clips.

He has yet to fail with his recomendations for me.

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !